UED102-MY LEARNING STYLES

 
                                                        MY LEARNING STYLE
                                                                       
                                                                         


1)List of my learning style:

  • visual
  • auditory
  • tactile


2)  Write one paragraph that discusses how your learning style work. Use three example from own life and academic experiences

      In class we should focus in classroom. After that we must do something when not understanding like asked at lecture,make a study group and revision or do past year question. When close to the exam date I usually use a learning style visually which is I do brief note to me because easy reading and revision everywhere. For auditory learning style is the style that favors listening. Rather than read about something these learners prefer to listen. For auditory style I will prefer do group study after class,weekend or in class. Where we will exchange knowledge together and listening knowledge for other side. Usually I remember thing and sight I always visualize things that i heard or read to understand. Visual learning style is a style in which the information is visualized in the mind' eye. Most visual learns prefer reading and watching. I will do some brief note for easy and simple note for me to do some revision that make understand

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UED102-GOALS STATEMENTS:FIVE STEP APPROACH

UED102-ACADEMIC INTEGRITY AND PERFORMANCE