UED102-GOALS STATEMENTS:FIVE STEP APPROACH



                                         

GOAL

An observable and measurable end result having one or more objective to be achieved within a more or less fixed time frame. You find purpose in what you do by discovering personally meaningful goals and dreams.


CHARACTERISTIC OF GOALS

The purpose of effective goal setting is to achieve what you want in life in a successful, focused and decisive manner by taking the right actions in a lesser time frame. There are strategies and behaviors we can adopt for successfully setting and achieving goals.

FIVE STEP APPROACH

STEP 1: THE GOALS
I want to achieve as a student are success in dunya and akhirat

STEP 2: THE OBSTACLE
I always spend time on internet than study

STEP 3:RESOURCES AVAILABLE
My friends and siblings

STEP 4:REVIEW AND REVISE
I try to be a useful human or child for my parents. To be motivating myself to achievement what i want.

STEP 5:POLISH THE GOAL STATEMENT 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UED102-ACADEMIC INTEGRITY AND PERFORMANCE

UED102-MY LEARNING STYLES